Submissions are OPEN for the Folkestone Short Film Festival 2021
Please read all rules and regulations before submitting your project.
Folkestone International Film & TV Festival (FIFF) is hereby granted the rights to utilise an excerpt from any film submitted for promotional purposes of the festival. The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorized to commit the film for screening, and understands and accepts these requirements, rules and regulations.
The Competition reserves the right to refuse entries.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless FIFF, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening videos entered.
By submitting your film to the Folkestone Short Film Festival the individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorised to commit the film for screening, and understands and accepts these requirements, rules and regulations.
1. Films will be no longer than 15 minutes.
2. We accept all genre in any language, from around the world although all foreign language films must have subtitles in English.
3. Entry fees are non-refundable.
4. Films are suitable for public viewing (ie no pornography, no actual bodily harm, no actual criminal activity, etc)
5. You must also own the rights to your short. We may ask you to prove ownership and rights.
6. All submissions must be in by July 3, 2021 at 23.59 EDT (July 4, 2021 at 04:59 GMT).
Please do not contact us for submission waivers.